How machine learning and digital campaign tools can help you generate more sales on your e-commerce website.
Online shopping is growing and trends are evolving as consumers are presented with increasingly diverse options across the e-commerce landscape. People are purchasing more often but buying less each time, they are also less loyal to specific retailers.
What does this mean for your online store and how you do meet the needs of these curious, demanding and impatient customers? In the next few paragraphs, we will help you answers these questions and provide a roadmap on how you can effectively market your e-commerce website and generate more sales.
Customers want an online shopping experience that help them discover new things, find what they need and have a seamless shopping experience overall. Smart campaign tools can help you accomplish these goals. With Google Shopping ads campaigns, you can deploy online campaigns to promote both online and local inventory traffic to your website and local store respectively. Shopping campaigns not only help you promote your products online, they also help you organize your product inventory making it easy for customers to identify and shop for the products you offer. The latter can be accomplished using Google Merchant Centre.
Instead of keywords, shopping ads use key product attributes to show your ads on relevant searches. Using tools like Google shopping ads, you can create the following types of ads to reach more potential customers;
- Local Catalogue Ads: these are highly visual and easy-to-browse mobile ads that reach viewers of display ads which can appear of any of over 3 million sites and apps on google display network.
- Local Inventory Ads: these show your products and store information to shoppers who are near your store and searching on google. The main goal is to drive customers to your physical store. The ads are shown to people who are within 48 kilometres of a store and searching for products available in-store.
- Merchant Promotions: this is a free feature on Google that allows you to distribute online promotions with Shopping ads on Google.com. When you add promotions to products that you sell on Google, shoppers see a “special offer” link (e.g., 10% off, free shipping). This link can increase the appeal of your Shopping ads and encourage shoppers to buy.
- Showcase Shopping ads: these ads allow you to engage customers early in their purchase journey when they are discovering what to buy and where to buy it. Showcase ads appear only on google search and help you capture broader queries where shoppers are not yet sure what they want to buy or where they want to buy it.
Using these tools effective can unleash the following benefits for your online business;
- Better Engagement: customers are able to view and interact with attractive and engaging ads that give them a better sense of your product before they open the ad thus leading potentially to more conversion.
- Better qualified leads: they help you boost quality of leads and generate better ROI for your campaigns by featuring product information directly in your ads. Shoppers are more likely to complete a purchase on your site if they are better informed before opening the ad.
- Broader audience: campaign tools enables the option for more than one of your Shopping ads to appear for a given search. A shopping ad and a text ad could both appear at the same time thus increasing reach and generating potentially more transactions.
- Reporting insights and competitive data: You can monitor how your products are performing at many levels;
- See how many clicks a specific item got just by filtering your products view – no new product groups needed.
- Use benchmarking data to get insights into your competitive landscape.
- Identify growth opportunities with impression share data and by using the Bid Simulator tool.
At Fitch Technologies, our team of creatives include Google Shopping Ads certified professionals who can work with you to set up and manage shopping campaigns to increase traffic and purchases on your e-commerce website. To learn more call +971 4 244 1163 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org